IDAMOS SYSTEMS ~ Terms & Conditions
Website terms and conditions goods to consumers, payment online:
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them. No person under the age of 18 years may purchase event tickets. If you are under 18, please confer with an adult to make your purchase.
We are: IDAMOS SYSTEMS ~ Our Address : Bungalow No.7, Palm Groves Society, B.T. Kawade Road, Ghorpadi, Pune – 411036.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement. Please read more in our refund policy.
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to IDAMOS SYSTEMS upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from IDAMOS SYSTEMS or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. IDAMOS SYSTEMS reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Student and Senior Citizen passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter / Organizer may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The organizer / venue takes due responsibility for obtaining all necessary approvals, permissions, licenses, no-objections, clearances etc. from the relevant governmental/private bodies/authorities as may be required to hold the event/activity in accordance with law and availing the services. In case of failing to do so, the venue/organizer will be liable to compensate for the damages and will be subjected to punitive measures if required and under no circumstances will IDAMOS SYSTEMS be held liable for any of the consequences that arise out such a situation.
- IDAMOS SYSTEMS does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of information conveyed in any digital format like content, photos, info- graphics, videos and GIFs on the website/app pertaining to any activity or event listed on the website.
- The Promoter/ Organizer / Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The Promoter/ Organizer / Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- IDAMOS SYSTEMS is not liable for any losses incurred by the ticket holders at the venue or anywhere within the premises of the event during or after.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- By inquiring about tickets in any way, customer agrees to authorise the event host & IDAMOS SYSTEMS to send SMS or e-mail adverts about current and related future events overriding any DND registrations.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- In some instance the customer maybe required to be above the age of 21, or may have additional requirements to be met to attend an it is the customers liability to confirm and check this information by contacting us or the promoter / organizer, we will however, try our best to update this information on the product page under the “Additional Information” section if the Terms & conditions of that event are specific and require any additional requirements to be met on your end.
- However, if we fail to update this information in the “Additional Information” section, you may not hold IDAMOS SYSTEMS liable or responsible for any such instance that may occur. The sole responsibility lies with the customer to find out the complete information with regards to each event that may be on our website / portal – IDAMOS SYSTEMS.
- If a place of the event serves alcohol, please carry valid age proof to prove you as ticket holder and customer are of legal age to consume alcohol.
- Certain places serving alcohol may deny entry to a venue completely if you are not of legal drinking (alcohol consumption) age. It is your responsibility as ticket holder to enquire and find this out from the venue. Under no circumstance will you hold IDAMOS SYSTEMS liable or responsible if you have been denied entry under the specified circumstances and no refund request will be entertained or issued for such reasons. Unless proved otherwise.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter / Organizer.
- Since IDAMOS SYSTEMS acts only as a booking agent, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the user as regards the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall IDAMOS SYSTEMS be liable for the services provided by the service provider.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
- At no point in time will you hold IDAMOS SYSTEMS liable for any untoward event.
- When you purchase your tickets through idamoss.com, you have agreed to have read all the terms and conditions stated here with (subject to change without notice) and agree to under no circumstances hold idamoss.com (IDAMOS SYSTEMS) liable for any disputes/ law suites, etc.
- IDAMOS SYSTEMS makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from the use of the information contained in the website.
- The maximum liability on part of IDAMOS SYSTEMS arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever.
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
Price & Payment:
- We endeavor to keep our website and catalogue prices updated and accurate but it is possible that the price may have increased from that published. If that happens, we will not send your order until you have confirmed that you wish to order at the new price.
- Charges relating to payment in a currency other than the currency listed on an event’s sales page will be borne by you.
- If you are paying from a card or bank account that belongs out of India, you are responsible to select the appropriate currency as indicated on the website.
- If you fail to do so and purchase the product as an Indian citizen and actually reside from out of India, we will be obligated to cancel your order and not be held responsible for any additional charges borne by you, which includes refund charges, cancellation charges, currency conversion charges and any other charges directly as a result of this.
- Deliveries will not be made by post for any digital downloads or virtual products (e-tickets) .
- You must ensure that you keep a printed or a soft copy of your e-ticket and come with it to the festival doors, along with passport or any identification card.
- We shall notify you by e-mail to confirm your order.
- In rare cases, payment may be deducted from your bank account but the tickets won’t be issued to you if your bank has kept the payment in pending status and hasn’t released it to us. In such cases, if your bank approves the payment, tickets will be issued to you, or else your bank will refund the amount to your bank account according to its refund cycle. For update on the status of your payment in such cases, you can contact our customer care.
Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions:
- Relevant taxes for all events on this website are included within the listed ticket prices. For detailed information on taxes for an event, please contact the event’s organizer.
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
- If at any point in time the taxes have not been added to the final product price, we will notify you of this by email, so you can make the complete payment, we will not release the product until the complete payment including the taxes have been made.
- Any currency conversion rates will be borne by the guest/customer making the purchase.
- If the conversion rate has changed after the payment has been done, we will notify you of the change by email and request the balance remainder payment be made.
- Only once full and final settlement of payment has been made will you receive your goods (digital downloads, e-tickets).
- You may request to cancel your order, however, all refund decisions will be made at the discretion of the event organizer.
- If an event organizer agrees to refund your order, they will refund your money within a maximum of 30 days.
- Refunds Processed will be after the the necessary service charges of IDAMOS SYSTEMS, GST payable and Payment gateway fees if any.
- We will do our best to maintain Our Website so that you have constant use, but there will be times when your use may be interrupted.
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website.
- You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from our website.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
- In any case in time you happen to spot a vulnerability on our website, you will not try to exploit it and you are advised that you immediately bring this to our attention.
- You will not use the Services for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to :
– The bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients.
– The sending of junk mail.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- By making a purchase through our website, you agree to have read all the terms and conditions of our website.